Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Best Firefox Add-On: Cool Previews

So every now and then I go to Firefox Add-On’s page to see what’s new or if there is some Add-On I can use to increase my productivity at work or home.

To cut this post short, I would like to introduce you to my “new” favorite and best Firefox Add-On of the month called Cool Previews!

Untitled

At the image above you might say, this guy is running two browsers. You are wrong!

Cool Previews opens another window within my browser for the link I selected to preview.

Example: How many times you would go to some site with 10 links you want to click on and just open all those links in separate tabs? But still view original tab later.

Well Cool Previews makes that job easy on you.

All you really have to do is: Point your mouse at the link, small icon will pop-up, click on that icon and you will get the same results as I did above. It’s that simple.

You can download Cool Previews or get more info from Mozilla Firefox Add-ons page here.

Hope this Add-on will help you as it helped me for past hour. Please share in comments below, which Firefox Add-On do you like most?

No comments:

Post a Comment