Friday, May 6, 2011

Better with age, says Cameron Diaz

London, may 6: actress Cameron Diaz thinks that he is getting "better" with age, such as the problems of life is to improve on his person."I think you can get better as you age. You know what you want, and you, mentally and Syndicalism in physically. But there are also things have happened recently have pushed me to grow. My father died, and the commitment period that really made me think about my life and how you want to live, "Diaz told Cosmopolitan Magazine.

the 38-year-old also said that he does not care about how people perceive, in his reports, femalefirst.co.uk. "It's my life and I live it the way I want."

THE-IANS

Share this article at:

Share at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!


View the original article here