Friday, May 6, 2011

Pretty girls motivated to join the acting school of Pattinson

London, may 6: actor Robert Pattinson, who is the "Twilight Saga" dating actress-Kristen Stewart, the opportunity to meet quite says, of the girls was one of the factors encouraging him to join the work of the school."I suppose it was quite a number of things-girls? The angle of the theatre was in my house. I think that it was always something I wanted to do, but I thought that it was a rather pretentious-for children, the school does not have in mind, but I wanted to do it secretly outside the school, "quoted him as saying the contactmusic.com.

"I liked the environment Only. Worked for about three years, the backstagelta, and just watched all the, and then I made a couple of plays and I got one of the Ombudsman plays, completely at random, "he added

THE-IANS

Share this article at:

Share at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!


View the original article here